Thursday, October 25, 2007

593092625 謝家儀


English to Chinese

Subject: Ashlee work & travel in USA

That's me, Ashlee ! I joined Work & Travel program during my summer vacation in 2007 .I worked in Darien Lake Theme Resort Park as a food service. The location of the park is Buffalo of New York State.I will show a lot of photos to let you know how is my life in USA. There are many international students who come from different countries, for example, Russian、Colombia、 Poland、Romania、Turkey、Mexico and so on. We worked together everyday.

Although all of us come from different culture and we use English language which different accent to communicate , we can understand each other very well. It’s really interesting. After finishing my work I visited many place, for example , Niagara Falls、Milwaukee city of
Wisconsin、Chicago city and New York city. This trip is really awesome. It widened my field of vision. The most important thing is that I become really independent. And I would like to share my beautiful experience for everyone.

English to Chinese
主題:秘密花園- The Secret Garden
摘要:瑪莉‧蘭諾思是一個在印度長大的英國女孩,因為父母雙亡所以便寄住在叔叔家。叔叔(亞其柏‧卡萊文)由於十年前妻子已病逝,從此就將自己的心靈封閉,連自己的親生兒子都不願接近,因為怕想起已逝的妻子。有一天,瑪莉意外發現叔叔莊園附近有一座已上鎖的花園,那是一個叔叔從不允許所有人接近的禁地,瑪莉覺得意外就決定要好好整頓一番,沒想到奇妙的事情就此發生了……。這篇故事的書名讓我十分感興趣,讓我很想一探究竟其故事中的寓意。因為我認為每個人心中都有一片屬於自己的秘密花園,只是自己願不願意去好好發掘並面對而已,也希望藉由這篇故事的閱讀,讓自己有更多收穫。



No comments: